- Yasmine bought 6 gallons of apple juice.
- After filling up 4 bottles of the same juice, she had 0.3 gallons of apple juice left.
What is the amount of apple juice in each container (or bottle)?
Let the amount of apple juice in each bottle as X.
The two steps for obtaining X are as follows:
Step-1: the total amount of apple juice is the initial gallon amount subtracted by the remaining gallon amount.
Step-2: the total amount of apple juice divided by the number of bottles is the amount of apple juice in each bottle.
Let's also consider the following quick steps.
Therefore, the amount of apple juice in each container (or bottle) is 1.425 gallons.
- What is the cost of the toy car? brainly.com/question/5282516
- How much netting did Mrs.Nguyen use per goal? brainly.com/question/13174287
- Mr. Frye distributed his money equally among his 4 children for their weekly allowance. brainly.com/question/13174288#
Keyword: Yasmine bought 6 gallons of apple juice, after filling up 4 bottles, she had 0.3 gallons, what's the amount, in each bottle, subtracted by, divide, container