The correct answer will be-
1. production of needed energy- mitochondria
2. production of protein- ribosomes
3. flat sacs that package and ship vesicles outside the cell- Golgi apparatus
4. store foods or pigments- plastids
5. tubes serving as transportation channels- endoplasmic reticulum
6. contain digestive enzymes- Lysozymes
The cellular organelles perform a different function in a cell. Each organelle carries out distinct and specific functions.
1. Mitochondria- double-membrane organelle which performs the function of ATP synthesis. Since statement mentioned the production of energy, therefore, mitochondria are the correct answer.
2. Ribosomes- the organelle associated with the synthesis of proteins during the translation process. Thus, the ribosome is correct option.
3. Golgi apparatus- organelle is associated with the packaging and modification of the protein to be transported. Thus, the Golgi apparatus is the correct option.
4. Plastids- the organelle which contains pigments and provides color to the structure like green pigment in the chloroplast. Thus, plastid is the correct answer.
5. Endoplasmic reticulum- Orgenelle which are tubular in appearance and carry tmodify the proteins synthesised on the ribosomes. Thus, the endoplasmic reticulum is the correct option.
6. Lysosomes- The orgnelle which contains hydrlytic enezymes which hydrolyse every biomolecule. Thus, the lysosome is the correct answer.