1. The Second Great Schism helped to the end of medieval Europe asit caused people to question the authority of the church. (A)
2. Circumstance causes Second Great Schism within the Roman Catholic Church was the election of multiple popes by different factions. (B)
1. During the medieval era,the church obtaineda lot of prominence as most of the individualsassumed in existence of Deity, hell, and heaven. People were misguided that only the path to get is through church. Second Great Schism integrated the society and added to the disbelieving and inquiring of the church's authority. It reduced the importance of the Church and its related authorities.
2. The determination of popes from diverse factions was the cause behind the happening of the second Great Schism. The views of each pope were different from each other. Each faction Pope’s advocated benefits of their own faction. All were having different views that resulted in the dispute among them.
1. What happens when the quantity of a good supplied at a given price is greater than the quantity demanded? brainly.com/question/5600340
2. Which of these caused clashes between early European settlers and Native Americans?
3. What moderate reforms did European socialists support? brainly.com/question/1980715
Grade: High school,
Subject: US History
Chapter: Medieval Europe
Keywords: God, hell, heaven, Second Great Schism, church, second Great Schism, Avignon papacy, French, Crown,advocated