Administrator of territories occupied or governed by Egypt.
If I could be anyone in Ancient Egypt, except Pharaoh, I would choose to be:
Administrator of territories occupied or governed by Egypt, because I consider that I have a potential in matters of planning, control, organization and management, which are priority aspects in the administrative management of a company.
The advantages of my social position would be:
• Provision of numerous powers for administrative management.
• Application of planning and control techniques for resource extraction.
• Leadership to achieve the objectives set.
The disadvantages of my position would be:
• Dealing with social, economic, political and cultural issues because they are in territories other than their own, which already have their own idiosyncrasy.
• Maximum responsibility in matters where problems of any kind will arise that directly affect the administration in the territories occupied or governed by Egypt.