You hired a contractor to update electrical wiring in your house. After the work, the outlets in your kitchen all shorted out. The contractor refused to return to do the work without additional payment. Which kind of state court would you take the contractor to?

QUESTION POSTED AT 29/05/2020 - 01:06 AM

Answered by admin AT 29/05/2020 - 01:06 AM

 A. Civil court because it have to do with money
Post your answer

Related questions

How did ida b wells work toward progressive reform

QUESTION POSTED AT 01/06/2020 - 04:05 PM