A family in Idaho has been told by their town that their house will be taken over by the city and made into a park. The family believes that this violates the US Constitution, and they don't intend to stand for it. Based on what you have learned, what court should the family go to for a hearing? federal district court federal court of appeals state trial court appellate court

QUESTION POSTED AT 01/06/2020 - 04:26 PM

Answered by admin AT 01/06/2020 - 04:26 PM

This families judgement is , incorrect,  of thinking this problem is a violation of the United States Constitution. Since they think they are correct, they should not go to the federal court of appeals, state trail court, or the appellate court, but the federal district court. This family would be better off going to the federal district court since their problem deals with their house being in the city instead of another state.
Post your answer

Related questions